Jessica Reynolds, MD
Jessica Reynolds, MD is a general surgeon who has special training in minimally invasive surgery, including robotic and endoscopic procedures. Dr. Reynolds grew up working with her hands, as her dad is a mechanic, and knew she had a passion for taking care of people. She chose to become a general surgeon because it allows her to help people in an impactful and meaningful way every single day and gets to work with her hands, the best of both worlds.
Dr. Reynolds understands that each patient is different—having unique health and family circumstances— so treating patients has to be tailored to their individual needs. Moreover, to her, the only way to accomplish this is by listening to the patient, explaining their options and deciding together on a path forward.
As a general surgeon, Dr. Reynolds is trained to treat a variety of common health issues such as gallstones, appendicitis, diverticulitis, and various lumps and bumps. Through her additional training in minimally invasive procedures, Dr. Reynolds, can also treat diseases like GERD, Barrett’s esophagus, esophageal cancer, achalasia, gastroparesis, gastric cancer, hernias and previous surgical complications so that patients have less down time, less pain and a quicker recovery.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Southern California
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of California San Diego
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member, American Hernia Society