Sudhindra Anegundi, MD, FACS
Sudhindra Anegundi, MD, is a board-certified surgeon in Gwinnett who puts patients first. He helps them understand their condition and evaluates whether surgery is the best medical option for those he treats. He is excited to provide high-quality surgical services to patients from Gwinnett County, where he’s lived since 1981.
He specializes in peripheral vascular surgery, abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) stent grafts, laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal), hernia surgery, appendectomy (appendix surgery), abdominal mass removal, bowel surgery and colon surgery for his patients at Northside Gwinnett Surgical Associates.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Government Medical College, Bellary, India
- Residency, University of Massachusetts, Worcester City Hospital
- Fellowship, Peripheral Vascular Surgery, University of Massachusetts
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons